On request, you can rent all the rooms of the estate, allowing you to accommodate a group of up to 18 people in the greatest comfort of its 6 suites and bedrooms.
Within the manor, you can count on:
- the West Wing Suite on the first floor containing 1 master bedroom with King size bed and 1 bedroom with 2 single beds, a bathroom with bathtub and separate toilet;
- the South Wing Suite on the first floor containing 1 master bedroom with Queen size bed and 1 library with 1 double sofa bed, a bathroom with shower and toilet, 1 dressing room;
-the Master Bedroom on the ground floor with 1 Queen size bed and its complete bathroom with bath, walk-in shower and toilet;
In the secondary buildings:
- a double bedroom on the first floor of the dovecote with 1 Queen size bed, an open bathroom and separate toilet;
- a double bedroom on the upper terrace in the rock with 1 Queen size bed, an open bathroom with bath and separate toilet;
- a junior suite / studio on the upper terrace in the rock with 1 King Size bed and 1 single bed, a complete open bathroom with bath, walk-in shower and toilet, a bar with kitchenette.
In the mansion, in addition to the bedrooms, you can enjoy access to a lounge, whilst the orangery overlooking the garden, equipped with a bar with dishwasher, can seat 16 guests at the table in a mineral and bright setting and is a superb set to organize cocktails and garden parties.
On the ground floor of the dovecote, a kitchen equipped with an American fridge with freezer, a microwave, an oven and electric hobs is available to you or your cook.
We can put you in touch with home chefs and caterers with whom we have established privileged relationships and who know the estate.
Finally, for one-off larger events, large reception rooms from 80 to 300m2 in our cellars offer a magnificent mineral setting and can be rented at an additional cost. We do not provide furniture for meetings exceeding 30 people.